Welcome back, Beauties!! I’m not really into setting life resolutions, but I definitely have some beauty resolutions for the upcoming year, so I figured I’d share them with you guys.
A couple of weeks ago I shared with you guys my 2018 Blog Bucket List, which you can read HERE in case you missed it. Well, with 2018 literally a few days away, I wanted to share with you guys my 2018 Beauty Resolutions. These are the things I want to accomplish this upcoming year when it comes to makeup, skincare, and things of that nature. I’m not including anything related to the blog, because my blog bucket list doubles as my resolutions list.
Now that I’ve babbled a little bit, let’s get into it!
These are my Beauty Resolutions for 2018, in no particular order:
- Master the application of false lashes. I have a makeup bag full of lashes and lash glue, but have only been able to get a single pair out of them actually on my eyes. I’m determined to figure this thing out in 2018.
- Get my winged liner game together. I’m finally comfortable using liquid liner (Look at God work!!), but can’t get my wings to look the way I want to.
- Create more bold and colorful eye looks. I’ve recently started playing around with colorful shadows on my lid, but definitely want to amp it up in the upcoming year. I have a regular job though, so I have to do it in a way that isn’t going to make my boss think I came into the office straight from the club or something.
- Be more deliberate in what makeup I purchase. For the past year, I’ve been buying makeup and skincare that I felt I should because they’re highly talked about instead of buying things that I truly want. In 2018, I plan to spend less money on things that I don’t really want or that won’t add anything to my collection.
- Attempt to pan at least one shade of eyeshadow. I’m not a Project Pan type of girl. I get bored with stuff so quickly that panning never really seemed like a thing I could do. However, I want to give it a try this year, so I’m starting small and attempting to pan at least one shade of eyeshadow from one of my palettes.
- Step up my skincare. Since my skin is suddenly more normal-to-dry, my skincare needs have drastically changed, so I need to get my life together and invest in some skincare that will work well for me now and potentially in the summer if my skin returns to its previous combo-to-oily situation.
I think that’s it, you guys. Let me know in the comments below what your 2018 beauty resolutions are.
Until next time, Beauties!! xoxo