Hello there, Beauties!! I’ve seen a few people around the internet talking about their Christmas bucket lists, so I decided to put a little spin on it and share with you guys my blog bucket list for next year.
I am a firm believer in the practice of speaking things into existence. If you say your goal out loud, write it down, whichever method you prefer, it puts that energy out into the universe and aids in your achievement of that goal.
Since this is something I believe in wholeheartedly, I wanted to list my goals for the blog for next year in hopes that it will a.) keep me accountable and remind me of where I’m taking this thing, and b.) give me a point of reference for the end of next year to use as a gauge of what I’ve accomplished.
Without further babbling, here’s my 2018 Blog Bucket List.
- Purchase my domain. This is a non-negotiable situation that has to happen. Period.
- Collab with at least two other bloggers.
- Increase interaction with followers on all blog social media accounts.
- Get on the PR list of at least one of my favorite brands.
- Review at least two Indie brands.
- Post more makeup looks in my review posts.
- Review one luxury beauty product.
- Film at least one beauty-related video. (This one is gonna take the most determination for me to do. We’ve discussed why I don’t do video content already.)
I’m sure that this list will expand as the year goes on, but these are the biggest things that I want to see happen next year. I look forward to referring back to this post in June to see what I’ve accomplished midway through the year.
What’s on your bucket list for next year? What goals do you want to reach? Let me know in the comments below.
Until next time, Beauties!! xoxo